Diploma in Innovation Webinar
Make the most of your time at home this winter session!
Supercharge your studies with the Diploma in Innovation!
The Diploma is a unique, future-facing course that can be taken alongside your UTS undergraduate degree. Why build the skills for the one specific career, when you can gain two qualifications at the same time?
Join our online webinar on Wednesday 10 June @4pm and chat with our amazing team - Martin Bliemel, Course Director and Julia French, Lecturer from the Diploma in Innovation. Ask all your questions and discover how this course can add value to your degree!
Don't miss out - this will be our last event before applications close for the Winter session on 19 June.
Who is this talk for?
UTS students who are:
- looking for a competitive edge to get ahead
- passionate about preparing for careers at the intersection of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship
- interested in learning more about the Diploma in Innovation
- keen to explore pathways into the Bachelor of Creative Intelligence & Innovation (BCII)
What’s the Diploma all about?
- A dynamic transdisciplinary course where students from all faculties come together to experientially learn innovation, entrepreneurship and creative intelligence
- Subjects run in 3-week blocks in Winter and Summer session, so you can add an extra qualification and still graduate on time
- Gain access to industry experts across a broad range of sectors
- Tackle real-life problems, through real briefs with industry partners
- Can be a pathway into the award-winning Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation (BCII)
- Applications are open now! You can apply directly to UTS and start this July 2020.