The Diploma in Innovation Information Session
This free information session is for current UTS undergraduate students, looking to add breadth to their core degree with an emphasis on creative intelligence, innovation and entrepreneurship. These areas are consistently linked to #futureofwork reports.
This is a free event. Join us on Wednesday 22nd May at 12pm to find out more about The Diploma in Innovation.
What can I expect?
- Meet the Course Director and students
- Hear how the diploma can add value to your core degree
- Explore the structure of 3-wk subjects in winter/summer sessions
- Familiarise yourself with the unique learning and teaching style
- Discover how you will collaborate with students from different faculties
- Find out about pathways into the BCII
- Ask questions
Pizza will be served for lunch so don't miss out!
Places are limited.