The Surgical and Anatomical Science Facility is equipped to meet the needs of modern surgical industry suppliers as well as supporting medical skills updating programs. Our facility aims to facilitate development of both surgical training methodologies and technological advances associated with implantable devices. Specific services can include delivery of:
- continuing professional development programs
- company specific workshops for both small and large groups
- surgical trial sessions for new procedures and/or devices
- tailored anatomical programs targeted at specific skill upgrade outcomes
- film and television surgical set provisioning and filming backgrounds.
You can email us to discuss your requirements and learn more about our anatomical services.