On This Page
The School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences at UTS brings together a vibrant research and teaching culture with a diversity interests in areas such as Medicinal Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Forensics, Applied Physics, Nanotechnology, Biomedical Physics, Advanced Materials, Mathematics, Statistics and Modelling.
The School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences is led by the Head of School, Professor Anthony Dooley and is supported by:
- Professor James Brown, Associate Head of School, Research
- Associate Professor Andrew McDonagh, Associate Head of School, Teaching and Learning
- Professor Bradley Williams, Associate Head of School, Strategic Development
A group of professional staff support the School executives and they are:
- Elizabeth Gurung Tamang, School Manager
- Lucia Kralova, ACEMS Project Administrator
- Rebecca Leung, Teaching and Learning Officer
- Anna Molnar, Teaching Assistant
- Nirada Manosorn, School Administrator
- Steven Williams, Administration Officer
The School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences is located on Level 5 in Building 4 and Building 7.
Building 4 (CB04)
Corner of Thomas St and Harris St
(opposite ABC Ultimo Harris St and Ultimo TAFE in Thomas St)
Building 7 (CB07)
638 Jones Street, Broadway
PO Box 123
Broadway, NSW 2007
Ten students from the School of Life Sciences (SOLs) and School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (MAPS) entered the annual 3 Minute Thesis competition.