UTS is good to do business with because we connect with industry in numerous way according to needs.
- Student internships – where leading employers seek high calibre science or mathematics student interns for placements which form part of their course.
The Faculty plans to establish professional experience opportunities for all students across the Faculty. If you have any internship or graduate opportunities for science and maths students, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details see Basic information about UTS Science internships (PDF, 45kb).
- Scholarships and prizes – where sponsors looking to support scholarship recipients as they commence and progress throughout their courses.
- Collaborative research – where our researchers work with other scientists and external organisations to find solutions for real-world problems.
- Research facilities – where industry professionals can access UTS Science research facilities and its expertise.
- Networking opportunities such as career forums, public lectures and events – where students, staff and industry representatives can meet and explore collaboration opportunities.