To assist you in planning your study program, UTS Law publish lists of subjects grouped in course, key areas and by session, showing when they are expected to be offered in future teaching periods.
Students are encouraged to consider their subject enrolments well in advance as some electives are offered only once every two years. In addition please note:
- these subject offerings are subject to change or to cancellation without prior notice. These timetabling decisions are made at the discretion of the Faculty and are contingent on enrolments, academic availability and the viability of the subject(s) in question.
- check your study plan if subjects offered are part of your course
- check access conditions for eligibility
For those who wish to specialise in a particular field, a range of postgraduate options await. Through postgraduate study at UTS Law, you can hone your legal knowledge within a specific area, giving you the foundations you need to become an expert in a specialist field of law.
- Comparative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- Family and Health Law
- Human Rights Law
- Industrial and Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Law in Practice
- Legal Theory
- Legal Futures & Technology
- Public Law
- Taxation Law