Law Postgraduate Info Evening
Discover opportunities to enhance your professional qualifications, skills and knowledge through further legal education.
Law postgraduate course options
- Intellectual Property
- Juris Doctor
- Legal Studies
- Master of Laws
- Migration Law and Practice
- Practical Legal Training
About the information evening
Explore opportunities to enhance your professional law career at UTS. Join us at the Faculty of Law’s Postgraduate Information Evening to discover more about our postgraduate courses, including;
- Speak to course coordinators
- Find out more about flexible study options
- Receive academic advice
- Apply for free
Please note, information on our research programs will not be covered. For information on Higher Degree Research (Law), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying on the night
You can apply for free from 5:30pm. Computers will be available and staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about your online application.
What you will need:
- An official academic transcript if you have an international qualification (note, applicants with Australian qualifications are no longer required to upload copies of their academic transcript to their application, as this can be checked by UTS).
- Provide evidence of name change if applicable
- Provide translations of any documents not in English
- Provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (ie IELTS/TOEFL/CULTS results)
- If your overseas studies were FULLY undertaken in the medium of English, a letter from the home institution on University letterhead to confirm that the applicant had completed the course in the English medium - this letter must be a verified copy of the original.
All necessary original documentation must be provided. Those with an international qualification will still need to provide their academic transcript, and staff will be on hand to certify documents.