Studying Sport and Exercise at UTS equips you with the skills to find a rewarding role in the fast growing sport and exercise industry.
UTS offers two study areas; Sport and Exercise Science, which covers the human performance area of sport, and Sport and Exercise Management, which focuses on the 'business' of sport, including the management of programs, venues and resources.
Undergraduate students are encouraged to apply their new knowledge in our well-equipped exercise physiology labs and while on professional internships.
Students can specialise in a number of areas including sports science, sports management, exercise rehabilitation, strength and conditioning, exercise physiology, physical activity and health and biomechanics.
Sport and Exercise can lead you to a career as an exercise scientist, sport scientist, exercise physiologist, sports administrator or manager, and much more.
These courses can also lead to entry pathways into postgraduate degrees in physiotherapy.
The Sport and Exercise courses at UTS provide students with flexible study options and future career aspirations. The Sport and Exercise Science degree enables students to experience two years of coursework before specialising in their preferred major that leads to many unique and exciting career pathways.
Course Director of Sport and Exercise Science/Management
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science / Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management / Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science / Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation