Being on placement can be an exciting and stressful time.
Your facilitator is there to:
- guide you toward meeting your learning objectives,
- help you navigate the challenging and confusing parts of your environment
- help to make the placement the best learning experience possible.
This section will give you information on:
- what you will experience on placement
- Best practices and behaviour
- Safety and wellbeing questions
- Hours of placements and shifts
- After placement
UTS has Student Placement Agreements with all NSW Local Health Districts.
- Central Coast
- Far West
- Hunter New England
- Illawarra Shoalhaven
- Justice and Forensic Mental Health Network
- Mid North Coast
- Nepean Blue Mountains
- Northern NSW
- Northern Sydney
- South Eastern Sydney
- South Western Sydney
- Southern NSW
- St. Vincent's Health Network
- The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network
- Western NSW
- Western Sydney
We also have agreements with Private Health service providers, NGOs, and other facilities Australia-wide.