Diverse teams bring diverse thinking and innovation. Partner with us to empower women who could be your company’s next thinker, innovator or creator.
Mentor our women
The Lucy Mentoring Program invites professionals from industry to mentor women studying engineering and IT at UTS during their degree. In 2018, we had 95 mentors from 36 companies paired with our women.
I felt I was giving back. I love sharing my story and helping those who can find their feet in the world of engineering.
Partner to inspire girls into STEM
Our primary and high school programs, co-designed with teachers and students, aim to inspire and empower girls to build a world designed for humanity through STEM education. Our programs address the role that teachers and parents play in influencing girls’ confidence and interest in STEM and provide opportunities for girls to identify with role models in STEM through in-curriculum project-based learning.
Industry professionals play a key role in providing real-world applications of STEM and role models who can inspire students to pursue learning opportunities. Read more information about how STEM professionals can be involved.
Sponsor a Women in Engineering and IT Co-operative Scholarship
Being an industry sponsor of our Women in Engineering and IT Scholarship will provide your organisation with high-calibre engineering students over the 5 years of their degree.
Support Women in Engineering and IT
By supporting the Women in Engineering and IT program, your organisation would provide us with resources to grow and evaluate current initiatives including Lucy Mentoring, STEM programs in schools, community building events and professional development opportunities for women in engineering and IT.
Benefits of partnering with us could include:
- Access to diverse pool of talent through networking and promotional channels for employment
- Invitation to UTS Women in Engineering and IT community events and opportunity to present
- Skilled volunteering opportunities with our school outreach programs including giving inspirational talks and hands-on activities to develop STEM skills
- Branding opportunities on marketing collateral and research reports on gender diversity in STEM
- Networking and branding opportunities at events involving industry professionals, academics and students
- Guaranteed opportunities to mentor students in our highly-esteemed Lucy Mentoring program for Women in Engineering and IT