UTS Engineering and IT's executive management team comprises:
- The Dean Prof Ian Burnett
- Associate Dean, Teaching and Learning Assoc Prof Rob Jarman
- Associate Dean, Research Excellence Prof Jie Lu
- Associate Dean, Research Strategy and Management Prof Michael Blumenstein
- Associate Dean, External Engagement Prof Myriam Amielh
- General Manager, Faculty Administration and support staff Jo-anne Tee
The Faculty is made up of seven schools led by a Head of School. The functions of the schools are to facilitate teaching, learning and research.
- School of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Electrical and Data Engineering
- School of Information, Systems and Modelling
- School of Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
- Professional Practice and Leadership
The Faculty is also advised by the Industry Advisory Board, a special networking body which operates at a senior management level to maximise our partnerships with industry. It seeks to ensure graduates’ education, knowledge and experience exceed industry’s needs and expectations both in the short and long term.