UTS Short Courses are offered throughout the year, giving you the flexibility to choose a time that fits your schedule.
UTS engineering and IT short courses address the key trends that are impacting industry and its workforce. From AI to cybersecurity, IoT and additive manufacturing, the courses give you or your team the knowledge and skills to trigger discussion and effect change in your organisation. Take a look at the upcoming courses below or opt for a bespoke course tailored to your industry needs.
Coming up in May
Coming up in June
- 6 June – R programming stage 1
- 12 June – Quantum computing due diligence
- 13 June – Cybersecurity for practitioners
- 18 and 19 June – 5G Technology and services overview
- 20 June – Blockchain executive overview
- 26 June – Prepare your IoT future masterclass
- 27 June – Artificial intelligence and machine learning masterclass