ProtoSpace has been designed to further the additive manufacturing industry and drive digital transformation in manufacturing (‘Industry 4.0’) in Australia.
If you’re exploring areas of business innovation, seeking academic expertise, or exploring R&D projects in 3D printing, then look no further. UTS, our additive manufacturing specialists and highly trained technical staff can be your collaboration partner and support you in 3D print projects, rapid prototyping and new manufacturing technologies.
What does ProtoSpace offer?
- Access state-of-the-art 3D printing, rapid prototyping and new manufacturing technologies to build functional prototypes when and as needed
- Pursue early-stage product development, with local capability and expertise using an advanced range of AM equipment
- Trial and experiment with state-of-the-art 3D printing technologies and local knowledge
- Work with customers on-site in UTS purpose-built facilities to refine and test your designs
- Access internationally acclaimed research expertise and government grant funding opportunities
- Meet your future employees – build recruitment pathways by networking with UTS current students
- Upskill your current engineering workforce – engage with workshops, short courses, projects, case studies and test cases
- ProtoSpace 3D printing facility and equipment tours
- Sponsor student projects, events, hackathons and scholarships
- Social justice and community outreach programs
- Consultancy projects and services – Rapido offers AM technology exploration, test-case projects and education
- Research and development projects, including support and access to government grant funding
- Objective 3D