Sponsor a scholarship, prize or event
Sponsoring a scholarship, prize or event is a great way for organisations to impact the future of individual students and the Engineering and IT industries as a whole, while gaining access to the bright and innovative minds of the next generation of professionals.
The Faculty of Engineering and IT, in conjunction with Industry Partners, have been awarding scholarships to outstanding school leavers over the last 15 years. This has enabled the Faculty to attract outstanding students into engineering and IT, and in turn to deliver exceptional graduates for positions in industry.
The benefits of sponsoring a UTS student are:
- Invest in the future of young professionals and the Engineering or IT industry
- Build awareness about your company within the student body
- Early access to high calibre students
- Cost effective and non-permanent HR head count (6, 9 or 12 months high quality full time resource) through UTS’s unique Internship program
- Opportunity to build a partnership with UTS and get access to broader graduates
- Potentially identifying suitable candidates for future employment
- Receive free attendance to UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT Careers Fair
- Receive invitations to attend UTS special events and networking opportunities
For more information on scholarships, or for specific information on the Bachelor of Information Technology Co-operative Scholarship Program and the Women in Engineering and IT Co-operative Scholarship Program, please contact:
Business Relationship Manager
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
T: 02 9514 3185