- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering from India (2012)
Master of Science (by research) from Indian Institute of Technology Madras India (2016), during which I received MHRD, DAAD and JASSO scholarship
Presently pursuing PhD in the area of entrepreneurship and have received UTS International Research Scholarship.
I have a number of experiences in th educational sector, as well as corporate industry.
- Editor for the book titled “Key Ideas in Business and Management: Innovation” to be published by Taylor and Francis Group.
Presently working on understanding the challenges faced by women entrepreneurs in the technology industry. As a part of my Master’s program my research focussed on looking into student entrepreneurs and their personal network.
Worked on the following projects:
- Management Practices adopted by Australian firms and their impact on the firm’s performance and firm growth” with Department of Industry, Innovation and Science (Australia).
- “The State of Supply Chain Management” with Australian Supply Chain Institute (Australia)
- “Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Dynamics & Metrics”
- Worked on the report entitled “Development of Management Capability Scores” and Analysis with Department of Industry, Innovation and Science (Australia).
Research Interest: Entrepreneurship, Business Models, Strategic Management.