Get involved in our outreach and community projects, including:
- Women in Engineering & Information Technology
- Big Days In
- Faculty outreach programs for teachers, careers advisors, and parents.
- F1 in Schools: a competition for school students to collaborate, design, manufacture, market and race their miniature Formula One model race cars
- Galuwa Engineering and IT Experience: a residential program of interactive workshops for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in Years 9 – 12 who are interested in visual arts, agriculture, science, information technology, geography or who have an aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving. This free program is designed to provide pathways to higher education and ignite a passion for studying engineering and information technology
- Option for you to organise a visit into UTS