UTS FEIT is exhibiting at CeBIT
CeBIT is APAC’s largest and longest running B2B technology exhibition and conference attended by more than15,000 technology professionals from enterprise, government, SME’s and start-ups.
Visit the FEIT Stand G38 and G40 to see:
- Rapido/Nokia VR Bicycle simulation, and Downer Rail tracking project to minimise congestion on Sydney trains.
- Professor Ren Ping Liu with Ultimo Digital Technologies on Blockchain built-into IoT networks
- Protospace, the new additive manufacturing facility, incorporating 3D printing to create products using a variety of materials.
- GBDT – Associate Professor Jian Zhang and Associate Professor Qiang Wu with Tec.Fit Body Scanner using AI based 3D computer vision technology.
- Professor CT Lin’s - AI Brainwave demo
- ANZ OnePath and the Advanced Analytics Institute intelligent underwriting project using AI and Data science technology to solve business challenges.
and hear from UTS speakers at CeBIT:
- Professor Ren Ping Liu on IoT + Blockchain: technologies, challenges, and applications
Tuesday 15 May, 11am – 12.25am at the FutureTech Stage
- Dr Chris Ferrie on Beyond the age of digital computing: What lies ahead for the future of quantum computing?
Wednesday 16 May, 3.25pm – 3.50pm at the FutureTech Stage
- Professor Attila Brungs on the Keynote Strategic panel – The future of Jobs.
Wednesday 16 May, 3.55pm – 4.55pm at the CeBIT conference
CeBIT @ ICC Darling Harbour
Tuesday 15 May: 10am to 5pm
Wednesday 16 May: 10am to 7pm
Thursday 17 May: 10am to 4.30pm
Note – CeBIT conference pass from $1,300 + GST for 1 day.