Transforming businesses in a digital world
Stay ahead of digital disruption with this five-day intensive short course from UTS.
Big Data, Robotics, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and 5G - technology is changing the world around us rapidly. Over 40% of current job roles will be automated in part or entirely over the next decade and all industries will be affected.
Stay ahead of digital disruption with this five-day intensive short course from UTS. Designed for business leaders and managers, this short course will provide participants with both the means to identify disruption and the practical tools to reinvent their organisation’s business models to be successful in a digital world.
Conducted by Frank Zeichner, CEO, Internet of Things Alliance Australia and Industry Professor Emmanuel Mastio, UTS School of Systems, Management and Leadership, participants will explore real-world issues across a range of industries, learn about the key drivers causing disruption in them and develop the steps necessary for creating and executing a successful digital business strategy and culture. Engage with peers, industry thought-leaders and academics as you become part of a vibrant digital transformation community.
Who should attend?
Current and future business leaders and managers with leadership experience who want to make sense of digital disruption.
- Understand the context of your business in a digital world
- Judge your digital maturity in relation to industry sector, national and international practices and initiatives
- Assess impacts and opportunities within the digital world
- Identify technologies, processes and collaborations that have the potential to add value
- Become a change agent for digital transformation
- Course length: 5 full days (Fridays and Saturdays: 9am – 5pm)
- When: 13 October, 14 October, 27 October, 10 November, and 11 November
- Cost: $4,600 per person
- 10% discount for EA, ACS and IoTAA members, UTS Community (staff/students/alumni)
- For group bookings please contact the Faculty