2017 AAEE Winter School - UTS (10-14 July)
The AAEE Winter School is an immersive experience that brings together engineering education researchers.
The AAEE Winter School is an immersive experience that brings together engineering education researchers. Attendees will learn about:
- Designing and undertaking effective education research projects
- Evaluating teaching and curriculum
- Positioning evaluation and research activities in light of current trends
- Appreciating and responding to national and local grant opportunities
- Building collaborative research partnerships across Australia and beyond
Fees (including instruction, materials, and daytime catering):
$500 for PhD students (who are not full-time academics)
$800 for academic staff
The Winter School will be facilitated by experienced researchers in the field of engineering education in Australasia, including Dr Lesley Jolly from Strategic Partnerships, and Dr Anne Gardner from UTS. All facilitators have extensive experience in supporting academics and PhD students to develop their skills in education research.
Registration deadline: Friday 9th June, 2017
Registration and enquiries:
Phone: +61 2 9514 2622
This event is proudly supported by the Associate Dean (Teaching & Learning) in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney