The free nightly security shuttle between Broadway and Haymarket has been suspended, while the shuttle service that used to operate between Broadway and Moore Park has been retired following the opening of the L2 light rail line. A shuttle service continues to run between Broadway (Thomas St, Ultimo) and Botany (Lord St), servicing the UTS Tech Lab.
Night security shuttle bus timetable
This free shuttle bus service is currently suspended given the small numbers of students and staff currently on campus.
Moore Park shuttle bus timetable
With the opening of the L2 light rail service, the Moore Park shuttle bus no longer operates. Find out more about the light rail service from the UTS campus to Moore Park.
Botany shuttle bus timetable
A free shuttle bus runs between Broadway and Botany Monday to Friday for staff and researchers working at Botany. Note that this service is run by a private bus company, however travel is free for all UTS staff and students. You can track the current location of the bus.
- Broadway precinct departures/arrivals: Pick-up and drop-off are in Thomas St, Ultimo.
- Botany precinct departures/arrivals: Pick-up and drop-off are in Lord St, Botany.
|BROADWAY DEPARTURES (AM)||1||2||3||4||5|
|Thomas St (pick-up only)||7:30am||8:30am||9:30am||10:45am||11:45am|
|Redfern Station (pick-up only)||7:35am||8:35am||9:35am||10:50am||11:50am|
|Green Square (pick-up only)||7:40am||8:40am||9:40am||10:55am||11:55am|
|Arrive Lord St, Botany||7:55am||8:55am||9:55am||11:10am||12:10pm|
|BROADWAY DEPARTURES (PM)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Thomas St (pick-up only)||12:45pm||1:45pm||3:45pm||4:45pm||5:45pm||6:45pm|
|Redfern Station (pick-up only)||12:50pm||1:50pm||3:50pm||4:50pm||5:50pm||6:50pm|
|Green Square (pick-up only)||12:55pm||1:55pm||3:55pm||4:55pm||5:55pm||6:55pm|
|Arrive Lord St, Botany||1:10pm||2:10pm||4:10pm||5:10pm||6:10pm||7:10pm|
|BOTANY DEPARTURES (AM)||1||2||3||4|
|Green Square (drop-off only)||8:15am||9:15am||10:15am||11:30am|
|Redfern Station (drop-off only)||8:20am||9:20am||10:20am||11:35am|
|Arrive Thomas St (drop-off only)||8:25am||9:25am||10:25am||11:40am|
|BOTANY DEPARTURES (PM)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Green Square (drop-off only)||12:30pm||1:30pm||2:30pm||3:30pm||4:30pm||5:30pm||6:30pm||7:45pm|
|Redfern Station (drop-off only)||12:35pm||1:35pm||2:35pm||3:35pm||4:35pm||5:35pm||6:35pm||7:50pm|
|Arrive Thomas St (drop-off only)||12:40pm||1:40pm||2:40pm||3:40pm||4:40pm||5:40pm||6:40pm||7:55pm|
A few things to keep in mind
- There are no bookings on UTS shuttle buses.
- Boarding is in queuing order, but please show the usual courtesies to those with a disability.
- Please show your student or staff ID card when you board.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink on the bus.
- There is only room for hand luggage.
- Children under 12 months cannot travel on the bus.
- Children under 16 (but older than 12 months) may travel on the bus in the company of a parent, guardian or other responsible adult.
- Please follow the instructions of the driver at all times.