Dr Roberto Martinez-Maldonado
Roberto Martinez-Maldonado (B.Eng., M. IT., Ph. D.) is a postdoctoral research associate in the Connected Intelligence Centre (CIC) at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), Australia, working with Prof. Simon Buckingham Shum. He obtained his doctorate degree in 2014 from the Computer Human Adapted Interaction Research Group (CHAI) at the University of Sydney, Australia.
He worked on Prof. Peter Goodyear’s Australian Research Council (ARC) Laureate Fellowship program – ‘Learning, technology and design: architectures for productive networked learning’ at Centre for Research on Computer Supported Learning and Cognition (CoCo) in the University of Sydney.
He is currently actively involved in a project which is a receiver of the last round of OLT grants (2016) titled: 'Scaling the Provision of Personalised Learning Support Actions to Large Student Cohorts'.
Read my publications here: PUBLICATIONS
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Assessor
- Member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Member of the Society of Learning Analytics Research (SoLAR)
- Member of the International Society of the Learning Sciences (ISLS)
- Member of the International Educational Data Mining Society (IEDMS)
Human Computer Interaction, Surface Computing, Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning, Orchestration Technology, Learning Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Educational Data Mining and Data Science.
View/Download from: Publisher's site