Telstra Inside Sales and Digital Enhancement Scholarship
The Telstra – Inside Sales & Digital Enhancement Scholarship was created to provide Telstra with a pool of technology talent and to provide UTS students with real work experience in the IT- internetworking professional work.For the full Scholarship details, please read the Conditions of Award.
Value and duration
Up to two new Recipient(s) will be awarded the Scholarship within each financial year.Each Recipient on a nine month unpaid internship will receive up to $26,000 per year for the Scholarship's maximum duration as defined in clause 4 of the Conditions of Award. The maximum total value of the Scholarship is $26,000 per Recipient.
Each Recipient on a twelve months unpaid internship will receive up to $35,000 per year for the Scholarship's maximum duration as defined in clause 4. The maximum total value of the Scholarship is $35,000 per Recipient. The duration of the Scholarship is either 9 months or 12 months, based on the duration of the internship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Currently enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice; and
- Have achieved a Credit Average (WAM) of 65+ in their current UTS course to date; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
- Motivation to pursue a career in technology using innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Academic Merit (based on WAM in current course to date).
How to apply
In order to apply please submit the following with your application:
All candidates must apply by emailing cover letter, resume and current transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter should indicate your interest in this scholarship, their motivation to pursue a career in technology and to undertake a placement at Telstra.
All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person
Opening date: 19 June 2017
Closing date: 03 July 2017