Engineering and Information Technology Dean's Scholarship
The UTS Engineering and Information Technology Dean's Scholarship is an academic merit award. Up to three top ATAR prospective students undertaking any UTS Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree will be eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
Please read the Conditions of Award for the full details of the scholarship.
Value and duration
This scholarship is valued at $10,000 per year and is paid over two years.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 95.0 or above, excluding bonus points); and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree; and;
- Gap year students must apply using the UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form to be eligible
Note: students undertaking the Bachelor of Information Technology are not eligible.
- Ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FEIT) undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen FEIT degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Applications for 2017 will open from Thursday 1st September to Friday 9th December 2016. Information on How to Apply will be available during the application period.
Opening date: 01 September 2016
Closing date: 09 December 2016
For further information contact
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527