Jumbunna Commencement Scholarship
This Scholarship was established in 2012 by the Jumbunna Indigenous House of Learning to support commencing Indigenous students at the start of their undergraduate studies at UTS.
Value and duration
This Scholarship is paid directly to students to help with the costs associated with starting their tertiary studies.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form or provide a statutory declaration); and
- Commence full-time or part-time study in an undergraduate degree at UTS in either:
- The Autumn session of the year of Scholarship selection, or
- The Spring session of the previous year; and
- Have not previously completed a university degree; and
- Have not previously commenced a university degree at UTS.
Course area(s)All courses.
Not applicable, as this is not a competitive scholarship. Eligibility criteria will be used to identify and select all Recipients.
For the full details of the Scholarship, please see the Conditions of Award.
Applications for this scholarship are not required.