Information Technology International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international undergraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program.
Value and duration
The duration of the Scholarship is one semester. Extension of the Scholarship is not possible. The maxiumum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient. The Scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, (course code C10148); or
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice (course code C10345); and
- Must be commencing either the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, (course code C10148) or the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice (course code C10345) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously; and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarships Application form.
Highest ranking student in the academic qualification used as basis of admission with no fails.
Applications open Friday 16 September 2016.
Opening date: 18 April 2017
Closing date: 12 June 2017