FEIT International Exchange Programs Student Grant
The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FEIT) understands that students today face a working environment that assumes global mobility in the labour market. FEIT is committed to encouraging and supporting students who wish to gain a greater understanding of the international aspects of modern engineering and IT practice.
In order to facilitate this learning the Faculty developed this scholarship to assist students wishing to go on an exchange as part of their undergraduate degree.
Value and duration
This grant of $1,500 is offered to two outgoing exchange students each session.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a student grant, applicants must:
- Be eligible to apply for the exchange program, be offered a place and have approval from the Faculty; and
Have achieved a minimum of 65 (credit) average overall; and
Be enrolled in one of the following FEIT courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice
- Bachelor of Engineering Science
- Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Games Development
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in IT Professional Practice
The successful student must:
- Have the highest overall WAM from outbound students.
- Submit a statement (maximum 1 page) describing their proposed time overseas and what they hope to achieve.
- Give a presentation about their experiences overseas on their return.
For details on how to apply please review the application form.
Applications are to be submitted no later than two weeks after publication of the latest session results.
For further information contact
UTS: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 1806