China Australia Millennial Project (CAMP) Scholarship (External)
China Australia Millennial Project (CAMP) is a five day event in collaboration with the Vivid Sydney Festival. With backing and funding from DFAT and Destination NSW, CAMP will bring 100 young innovators aged 18-35 from China, and match them with 100 bright young minds from across Australia for a five day innovation incubator.
Value and duration
- AU$1,888 - Full fee (Corporate/Government)
- AU$888 - Concession Fee (non-corporate, not-for-profit, start up, social enterprise)
- 3 Months lead-up online program
- 5 days of workshops at the Summit
- Catering and entertainment in Sydney
- 10% Goods and Services Tax
Need help with Flights and accommodation? Please see the Scholarships terms and conditions.
Who is eligible?Applications will be assessed against the following selection criteria:
- Aged 18-35 (exceptional circumstances considered).
- Citizenship of Australia or People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan (exceptional circumstances considered).
Course area(s)All courses.
Selection processApplications will be assessed against the following selection criteria:
- Intermediate English (CAMP is a bilingual dialogue. Applications in both Chinese and English are accepted. However Chinese applicants must also be able to demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of English language proficiency).
- Submission of 1 minute video outlining passions and articulating reasons to attend.
- Answer all compulsory application questions.
- Demonstrable commitment to participate and collaborate.
- Demonstration of leadership potential in a particular field.
- Demonstrable need (scholarship places only).
A limited number of scholarships are offered to assist covering costs of accommodation and flights for those who would not otherwise be able to attend the summit. They are awarded on the basis of need and merit. If you need assistance toward paying for accommodation and flights in order to attend camp, let us know in the 'Scholarships' section at the end of the application form and we will consider you as part of this program.
ApplicationsApplications are currently closed.
For information on how to apply please visit the China Australia Millennial Project website (opens an external website).
For further information contactChina Australia Millennial Project (CAMP)
Rachel Walters at Rachel@australiachina.org or 0424 404 772.
or alternatively you can contact head office
Phone: +61 0424 404 772