The UTS Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Research Excellence recognise the outstanding contribution made by UTS academics, their partners and support staff towards research. UTS is committed to producing research that tackles national and international challenges and has real societal, environmental and economic impact. These awards recognise the depth and breadth of research across the university.
From 2017, these awards will be held biennially.
The award categories are:
- Chancellor’s Medal for Exceptional Research
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s (Research) Medal for Research Impact
- UTS Medal for Teaching and Research Integration
- Early Career Research Excellence
- Research Support
- Researcher Development (including Supervision)
- Research Excellence through Collaboration
Details on each award category can be found on the Categories and Criteria page.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org