UTS:IPPG and UTS:CLG offer an established capable specialist consulting service with a high standard of professional consulting practice. We are committed to methodological innovation and rigour, and applied impact-driven research that benefits government, industry and the community. Members of our team are experienced and skilled at leading and managing policy or public administration projects in areas with sensitive stakeholder environments and complex legislative, policy and program requirements. We have a strong track record of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget for a range of government and non-government agencies and public trading enterprises.
The consulting service is built around our core strengths which are:
- the availability of an extensive network of expert associates, academics and industry and government partners with up-to-date specialist knowledge, practical experience and exposure to the latest thinking across a wide range of disciplines,
- the Institute’s experience in working with all three tiers of government as well as the non-government and the private sectors,
- our researchers are a mix of former public sector executives, academic professionals and experienced business consultants who provide strategic and practical solutions to issues of local, national and international importance,
- our consultants maintain extensive professional and peer-to-peer networks with government; industry; business; not for profit and community based organisations,
- we are recognised at state, national and international levels for our strong and enduring partnerships with government, industry and the community.
- the expressed needs, gaps and areas of interest identified by our stakeholders, clients and the government sector more broadly
- our international partners and their research and experience
- the specific objectives of research projects commissioned by governments or industry
WATCH: Spotlight on: Associate Professor Roberta Ryan, Institute for Public Policy and GovernanceTranscript