With the conclusion of the ACELG program, the ACELG online platforms have been moved or decommissioned. For those interested in continuing to access ACELG resources, or staying in touch with ACELG’s consortium partners, a series of alternate links are provided below:
- ACELG reports and online resources are now hosted by UTS. Access »
- ACELG’s Town Crier blog has ceased publishing. A number of articles from the Town Crier are available in a consolidated volume. Access »
- ACELG’s YouTube account will remain for archival purposes. Access »
- ACELG’s Twitter account has been decommissioned. We recommend following the Twitter accounts of ACELG’s consortium partners: UTS:IPPG; UC; ANZSOG; LGProAus; IPWEA.
- ACELG’s Facebook account has been decommissioned. We recommend following the Facebook accounts of ACELG’s consortium partners: UTS:IPPG; UC; ANZSOG; LGProAus.
Some specific ACELG-funded projects are being delivered well into 2016 and 2017. These projects are being delivered by their respective program partners under existing arrangements and made available to the public via the ACELG online archive.
For local government research, teaching and specialist consulting services please contact the UTS Centre for Local Government:
Centre for Local Government (UTS:CLG)/
Institute for Public Policy and Governance (UTS:IPPG)
University of Technology Sydney
PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007
UTS Tower Building, Level 21
Ultimo NSW 2007
Tel: +61 2 9514 7884
Fax: +61 2 9514 2274