Our research spans ten broad research areas (see sidebar menu) and we have led a number of high profile research collaborations.
We use a range of forward thinking tools and approaches to address our clients' research questions and help them move towards sustainability solutions. By drawing on a range of methods and tools from different disciplines, our researchers create practical and useful outcomes that can be adapted to a range of situations by government, community and corporate organisations. One of our key strengths is the ability to apply existing methodologies to new areas.
- Community, participation and engagement
- Tools and frameworks
- Policy analysis and development
- Economic assessment and analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Learning, communications and training
- Futures studies
- Transdisciplinary research
- Organisational change
- Modelling and analysis