Join us at our upcoming event, Innovating Energy Summit: Powering Australia’s Future on Monday 14 August in Canberra, for a showcase of Australia’s most exciting renewable energy projects to celebrate their success, learn from their experience, and inspire further innovation.
The Innovating Energy Summit will feature:
- engaging presentations from energy experts
- revealing exhibits from innovative projects
- networking opportunities for energy professionals
You will also have the opportunity to hear and learn from leading experts as they share their observations and experiences to spark deep discussions, address barriers, and increase skills and capacity across the renewable energy sector.
Experts attending this event include:
- Dr Alan Finkel, Australia's Chief Scientist
- Andrew Blakers, Professor at Australian National University
- Gloria Chan, Large-Scale Solar Lead and Director, Corporate and Project Finance at the Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Martin Green, Scientia Professor at the University of New South Wales
- Phil O'Neil, Senior Associate from Advisian
- Wes Stein, Chief Solar Research Scientist at CSIRO
- Kane Thornton, Chief Executive at Clean Energy Council
- Prof. Stuart White, Director at the Institute for Sustainable Futures
- Mark Williamson, Executive General Manager at the Clean Energy Regulator
- Audrey Zibelman, Chief Executive Officer at the Australian Energy Market Operator.
The Innovating Energy Summit aims to bring together attendees from all parts of the renewable energy spectrum and representatives from key industry NGOs, councils, associations, businesses, government, universities, schools, and media are encouraged to attend.
This one-day event is for anyone who is interested the future of power in Australia. It is for those who want to learn about the benefits of, and advances in renewable energy. It is also for those who can help to realise new renewable energy solutions.
Attendance to this summit is by registration only. Register your interest by Friday 28th July here.