On This Page
As a key strategic research strength C3 offers generous competitive research scholarships, through UTS:Science, in order to attract the best students to work with a team of world class researchers
Some of the questions you can help answer include:
- What will be the synergistic effects of invasive species and climate change?
- How will climate change impact on landscape water balance and forest function?
- How will ocean acidification impact on calcifying marine animals and corals?
- How will climate change impact production, water usage and crop yield in the Australian wheat belt?
- Two ARC funded projects Scalable Algal Bioreactor Research for 2017 commencement
- GE Algal Bio-Factory Research Program
- Ecosystem Dynamics, Future Reefs C3 2017 PhD Project Ecosystems and Reefs.pdf
- Productive Coasts C3 2017 PhD Productive Coasts.pdf
- Seafood Safety Program C3 2017 PhD Project Seafood Safety.pdf
Full C3 PhD project list: C3 2017 PhD Project List.pdf
Students who wish to study in C3 should first
- Contact a member of staff with whom they wish to perform their postgraduate research to discuss a project and then
- Consult UTS Graduate Research School
On applying to study at UTS as a postgraduate research student: