The UTS Centre for Corporate Governance has and continues to be engaged in research and development activity with a number of major organisations and institutions including the following (all links below open to an external site):
- Australian Council of Superannuation Investors
- Australian Government, Australia-Japan Foundation
- Australian Government, The Treasury
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Nursing Federation
- Boardroom Partners
- Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Club of Florence (Italy)
- Coca-Cola Asia Pacific
- Commonwealth Bank
- Council of Small Business of Australia
- CPA Australia
- DibbsBarker (formerly DibbsAbbotStillman, DibbsBarkerGosling)
- Ernst & Young
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Inspire Foundation
- NSW Government, Department of Health
- Standards Australia
- Vereiningung Institutionelle Privatanleger e.V. (Association of Institutional Shareholders, Germany)
- WGEA - Workplace Gender Equality Agency
Partnering with the UTS Centre for Corporate Governance
The Centre for Corporate Governance (CCG) has a variety of resources and expertise to offer funding partners.
UTS aims to facilitate high value partnerships between external organisations and our researchers by setting up research agreements which provide innovative, flexible and effective solutions to commercially or socially important problems. These partnerships can last anywhere from six months to five years or more, and deliver specific value to the funding partner.
The Industry Engagement and Commercialisation (IEC) team is the central contact point for engagement between UTS and our external partners. Through our collective past experiences members of the IEC team have a clear understanding of our partner’s needs and are open to new proposals and ways to do business. Find out more about partnering with UTS.
If you are interested in engaging with the CCG, please complete and submit the project enquiry form and you will receive a response within two working days.