Research at AAi spans the breadth of big data, data sciences and data analytics. Our research team is globally recognised for expertise in big data analytics, business analytics, data mining, machine learning, behaviour analytics, government analytics, marketing analytics, multimedia analytics, social analytics, bioinformatics, decision-making, optimisation, and risk analytics and management. We are focused on building expertise, leadership capabilities and service offerings in these emerging disciplines.
AAi’s research program is split into six key streams:
- Fundamental Issues in Data and Analytics Sciences
- Big Network and Graph Data Science
- Bioinformatics, Health and Medical Analytics
- Business and Social Analytics
- Multimedia and New Media Analytics
- Text and Web Analytics
- Smarter Living Technologies
The AAi research team is committed to the development of research, education and development (RED) for advanced analytics in broad-based domain areas. The RED model is three-dimensional approach that promotes the following capabilities in data science and big data analytics:
- High quality research
- High calibre education
- High impact development with industry and government.