On This Page
Tap into tomorrow's top talent through the UTS Careers Service. We can help you find the best options to target your future employees, whether you:
- Need to fill a part-time or casual vacancy (PDF 170KB) or;
- Want to take on an intern (PDF 170KB) or;
- Are involved in graduate recruitment (PDF 160KB) or;
- Are from a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) (PDF 160KB) or;
- Want to know about UTS students (PDF 170KB)
- Participate in Campus Recruitment Events including Career and Vacation Fairs, the Education Fair, the Nursing, Midwifery Fair, Engineering Fair and Information Sessions
- Use our Career Resource Centre to provide students with company information such as brochures, graduate recruitment materials, annual reports and contact details.
- You can raise your profile on campus (PDF 170KB) in other ways to reinforce your brand awareness at UTS.
Advertise employment opportunities regularly.
Qualification Verification Service enables you to verify that your potential recruit graduated from UTS.