The UTS Strategic Plan recognises that we operate in a global environment. People, knowledge and resources now move freely across borders.
UTS actively embraces the exciting opportunities the global market offers, and is committed to internationalisation. UTS integrates inter-cultural and global perspectives into every facet of university life.
On a practical level this involves:
- Building a strong network of strategic partnerships around the world
- Leveraging our research through international research collaboration and joint research training
- Internationalising the curriculum and building the intercultural capabilities of our students and staff
- Improving the student experience by providing opportunities for all students to gain some international and intercultural experience during their degree program
- Improving the campus experience of our international students
- Encouraging international service that contributes to the global community.
For detailed information about UTS's commitment to Internationalisation, see the UTS Internationalisation Strategy.