On This Page
In 2010, UTS launched the 'Key Technology Partnerships' (KTP) strategy, with the goal of establishing a select number of flagship institution-to-institution partnerships.
Building enduring, broad-based international engagement and strategic, high-quality research links with overseas partner institutions is a key component of UTS's Internationalisation Strategy and of vital importance to UTS as we seek to achieve our vision of becoming a world-leading university of technology.
UTS currently has 16 KTP with leading universities in Greater China, India, Europe, Latin America and North America.
If you would like to develop or broaden your academic profile by engaging in international research collaboration, the KTP Program offers the following opportunities:
- KTP Visiting Fellow Program (inbound to UTS) - provides opportunities and support for international researchers to collaborate with UTS scholars at UTS. Applications for the first round of the KTP Visiting Fellow Program (inbound to UTS) will open on 1 August 2017 and close on 15 September 2017.
- KTP Visiting Fellow Program (outbound from UTS) - provides opportunities and support for UTS academics to travel overseas to collaborate with scholars from our KTPs.
The KTP Program offers the following opportunities to encourage international student mobility with our KTPs:
- Joint/Dual doctoral degree programs
- Study abroad and exchange programs
- BUiLD (Beyond UTS International Leadership Development) programs
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarships (KTP Master Degree)