On This Page
UTS is proud to award scholarships to its students every year. Through providing scholarships, UTS endeavours to reward achievement and recognise motivation to succeed. UTS is also committed to providing support to students experiencing financial hardship and/or other educational disadvantages.
You may be eligible for a UTS scholarship if you are:
- A school leaver, a gap year student, or a non-current school leaver (NCSL)
- A current UTS student
- Expecting great academic results
- Experiencing educational barriers including:
- financial hardship
- moving from a regional or remote area
- long term medical condition
- sole parent responsibilities
- carer responsibilities
- refugee / temporary protection visa.
- Representing UTS as an elite athlete
- An Indigenous Australian or Torres Strait Islander
- Accepted into a UTS degree that has a scholarship component
- Enrolled in a particular UTS major where a scholarship is offered to undertake that particular field of study.
It is important to keep in mind that scholarships vary and each one has a unique selection criteria.
To explore the UTS scholarships that may be relevant for you, use the scholarships search tool.
See “Using the scholarships search tool” for more information.
The UTS Scholarship search tool will list available scholarships, including important dates and application forms.
Remember: If you are applying for an equity-based scholarship you will also need to apply through UAC in addition to the UTS scholarship application.
Each scholarship is awarded via a Selection Committee who reviews the specific eligibility and selection criteria for each individual scholarship. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview in person.
Successful applicants are notified by the UTS Scholarships Office and will receive an official Letter of Offer.
Find out more about scholarships, prizes and awards.