On This Page
Please find below important information that will help you prepare for and sit the IELTS test.
|1pm-5.40pm**||Speaking: 11-14 minutes|
- Your original valid passport (essential - no passport, no test)
- HB Pencil/s, eraser, pencil-sharpener
- Jumper or jacket as the room is air-conditioned
No rulers, highlighters, pens or correction fluid are allowed in the test room.
Do not bring valuables to the test. A bag room is supplied, but no responsibility will be accepted by UTS for the loss of personal belongings.
You are required to have read theIELTS Notice to Candidates (PDF, 687kB) before you sit the test.
- The UTS IELTS Centre reserves the right not to accept cancellations and transfers from candidates who have started the test.
- If a candidate exits the test room during the test, no refund of the test fee or transfers can be made.
If you have any enquiries, please contact the UTS IELTS Centre.