On This Page
Check the UTS entry requirements:
To apply to UTS for Study Abroad, make sure you read the guidelines below.
- This online application has been optimised to work with Google Chrome and Firefox. It will also work on Netscape version 4.77 and higher, but we cannot guarantee that it will function correctly using other browsers, or using smart phones or tablets.
- If you are a first time user, you will need to register an account.
- You will need an active email account. All communication from UTS will be sent to this email account.
- Create an appropriate password. (Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including a number and special character. For example: UTS7exchange@). Once your account has been created and authenticated, you can log in. You will be taken to the authentication page again, where you can now login on the left-hand side.
- Login with your email and password.
- You can return to your application any time. Just save the data each time you update and before you exit.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Review your application.
- If you are happy with the application and all fields are completed, you can submit it. Once submitted it cannot be changed.
- A PDF of your application will be created, which you must print. (Allow a few minutes for the PDF to be created).
- If you do not have access to a printer, you can save the file and print it later. The printed application form is a record of the information you entered online.
You will also need to complete the subject form. Read our tips for selecting subjects for assistance with subjects selection.
Applications must be submitted by:
- 30 November for UTS Autumn Session (Commencing March)
- 30 April for UTS Spring Session (Commencing July)
Please send applications to: email@example.com
- Make sure you give your UTS Recruitment Agent a copy of your application and supporting documentation of your English-language ability (if required).
- Ask your UTS Recruitment agent or study abroad partner to email your official transcript and supporting documentation of your English-language ability (if required) to UTS International directly*.
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer via email along with instruction on how to pay your tuition fees and regarding insurance - Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The application assessment process can take two to three weeks.
You will receive a Conditional Letter of Offer if you do not demonstrate eligibility or if you have not provided all of the information required in your application.
We must receive the following documents to process your acceptance;
A signed and completed acceptance form (last 3 pages of your offer letter)
Proof of purchase of OSHC (if applicable)
Proof of payment of tuition fees
These documents can be emailed directly to Studyabroad.Exchange@uts.edu.au.
You must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (opens an external site) for the full duration of your proposed Australian student visa. For information on OSHC exemptions please see Fees and Living Information.
Upon receipt of your acceptance, you will be issued a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). The CoE is official documentation provided by UTS and is required to obtain an Australian Student Visa.
- UTS International will enrol you in the approved group of subjects before you arrive in Sydney.
- You will receive additional instructions on how to activate your UTS email account and select class times to complete the web enrolment process once you have accepted your offer to study at UTS.
- Refer to study plans and subjects to find helpful study advice guides and tips for selecting subjects.