On This Page
UTS offers a diverse range of scholarships for international students, available university wide or for study in particular faculties.
UTS has committed A$30 million towards a range of scholarships and grants for commencing and current undergraduate and postgraduate students from 2016 – 2020.
- Academic Excellence Awards (PDF, 102kB) – grants valued at A$10,000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate coursework programs. The awards will be credited as two separate A$5000 instalments for a total of two sessions.
- UTS:INSEARCH Graduate Scholarship – grants will be awarded to high-achieving UTS:INSEARCH graduates commencing at UTS.
- Full Tuition Scholarships - full tuition scholarships are available for international undergraduate students commencing in Autumn and Spring session 2018.
- Academic Excellence Awards (PDF, 93kB) – grants valued at A$5000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs.
- Full Tuition Scholarships – full tuition scholarships for commencing international students will be offered at the postgraduate level from 2018.
In addition, government and externally funded scholarships and loans are also available to incoming international students. These include:
UTS also offers Study Abroad Excellence Awards for commencing Study Abroad students.
View the full range of scholarships available for UTS international students in the left-hand menu by study level:
Learn where to get more information and assistance.