On This Page
UTS offers a diverse range of scholarships for international students, available university wide or for study in particular faculties.
UTS has committed A$30 million towards a range of scholarships and grants for commencing and current undergraduate and postgraduate students from 2016 – 2020.
- Academic Excellence Awards (PDF, 102kB) – grants valued at A$10,000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate coursework programs. The awards will be credited as two separate A$5000 instalments for a total of two sessions.
- UTS:INSEARCH Graduate Scholarship – grants will be awarded to high-achieving UTS:INSEARCH graduates commencing at UTS.
- Full Tuition Scholarships – the first full degree scholarships to be offered at undergraduate level (for up to four years of study at UTS). Details will be announced soon.
- Academic Excellence Awards (PDF, 93kB) – grants valued at A$5000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs.
- Full Tuition Scholarships – full tuition scholarships will be offered at the postgraduate level from 2018.
In addition, government and externally funded scholarships and loans are also available to incoming international students. These include:
UTS also offers Study Abroad Excellence Awards for commencing Study Abroad students.
View the full range of scholarships available for UTS international students in the left-hand menu by study level:
Learn where to get more information and assistance.