UTS site search
UTS International students

Being an international student in Australia

You are an international student if:

  • you are not an Australian citizen
  • you are not a New Zealand citizen
  • you do not have full Australian Permanent Resident status.

In most cases international students will need to obtain an Australian student visa to study at UTS.