Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at UTS!
This information is designed to assist you once you've received your letter of offer to attend UTS as an international student.
If you have received an unrestricted/unconditional letter of offer from UTS and you wish to accept it, please complete and return the Acceptance form included in your letter.
Return the completed form by the due date specified in your letter with payment for:
- your deposit (as detailed in your letter of offer)
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- If you choose to use UTS provider Medibank Private, please include payment to cover the length of your visa OR
- provide proof if you have arranged your own overseas student health cover.
As an international student you can pay your fees using any of the following methods:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) via third party Flywire (formerly peerTransfer, opens an external site) – our preferred method of payment. If you use this service you will need to accept FlyWire’s terms and conditions. Find out more about how to use Flywire (opens an external site) to make your payment.
- Bank draft/bank cheque – A bank draft or bank cheque should be drawn on a bank in Australia and made payable to 'University of Technology Sydney'.
- Credit Card – this option is only available to students who were previously enrolled at UTS.
If you are a sponsored student (by your government or employer), payment of a deposit is not required. However, your Sponsor must provide a valid financial guarantee that covers the sponsorship/scholarship period along with the permission to release information form.
Your Sponsor must issue a valid financial guarantee on official letterhead and include the following details:
- Full name as per your passport
- Date of birth as per your passport
- Institution name (i.e. University of Technology Sydney)
- Course name and CRICOS code
NOTE: if you are under 18 years of age, special conditions apply to accepting your offer.
Please return your form, documents and payment to:
Manager, International Recruitment
PO Box 123
Broadway, NSW 2007
Scanned copies can be emailed to email@example.com
Once UTS International has received this documentation a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued. UTS reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission or CoE in cases where an applicant for admission to a course has not provided true and complete information or where UTS is not satisfied that the student meets the Genuine Temporary Entrant and/or Genuine Student requirements set by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
|Pre-departure information (Interactive eBook)||Arriving at UTS (PDF, 4.7MB)|