On This Page
Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at UTS!
This information is designed to assist you once you've received your letter of offer to attend UTS as an international student.
If you have received an unrestricted/unconditional letter of offer from UTS and you wish to accept please complete and return the Acceptance Form included in your letter.
Return the completed form, by the due date specified in your letter, with payment for:
- your deposit (as detailed in your letter of offer)
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- If you choose to use UTS provider Medibank Private include payment to cover the length of your visa.
- OR provide proof if you have arranged your own overseas student health cover.
International student can pay their fees by any of the following methods;
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) via a third party peerTransfer – our preferred method of payment. If you use this service you will need to accept peerTransfer’s terms and conditions. For further information on how to use peerTransfer please visit peerTransfer Help.
- Bank draft/bank cheque – A bank draft or bank cheque should be drawn on a bank in Australia and made payable to the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Credit Card – Only available to students who were previously enrolled at UTS.
NOTE: if you are under 18 years of age, special conditions apply to accepting your offer.
Return your form, documents and payment to:
Manager, International Recruitment
PO Box 123
Broadway, NSW 2007
Scanned copies can be emailed to email@example.com
Once UTS International has received this documentation an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE ) will be issued. UTS reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission or Confirmation of Enrolment in cases where an applicant for admission to a course has not provided true and complete information or where UTS is not satisfied that the student meets the Genuine Temporary Entrant and/or Genuine Student requirements set by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
In some cases you may apply for deferment if you are unable to commence your study in the coming semester. If approved, deferment is usually for one year, although deferment until July may be considered for some courses. Not all courses can be deferred, and some courses do not have a July Semester (Spring) intake. If your deferment is approved then you will be sent a new offer. You will not have to reapply to UTS. The new offer will be subject to the entry requirements and fees applicable to the new intake. Your offer will lapse if you enrol in an undergraduate award course at any other tertiary institution during the next 12 months.
If you wish to defer you must apply in writing before the deadline in your letter of offer. If you applied through an agent, please contact your agent to arrange deferment.
If you applied directly, contact us by email.
|Pre-departure information (PDF, 3.49MB)|
Mobile version (PDF, 2.97MB)
|Arriving at UTS (PDF, 6.33MB)|