UTS has shared a successful partnership with Cisco Systems for over 15 years. Using our five networking labs, equipped with the latest technology thanks to Cisco Systems, we are able to provide our students with a hands-on approach to learning routing, switching, security, wireless and VoIP.
As a Cisco Networking Academy, we also prepare our internetworking students for the following Cisco certificates (opens external site):
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Support Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
Which courses prepare students for Cisco certifications?
The following courses are ideal for students wishing to prepare for the industry-based certifications:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Undergraduate courses majoring in Internetworking and Applications:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Bachelor of Arts in International Studies