Distance Learning (Business) - Australia Sydney Region
03 Nov 2014 - 03 Nov 2015
The Certification program can only be entered by applicants who have passed the UTS Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Knowledge Assessment. The Knowledge Assessment can be undertaken by candidates who have either:
- Completed UTS Lean Six Sigma Green Belt OR
- Completed an equivalent Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program elsewhere (subject to review).
Upon acceptance into the program candidates will receive detailed information on assessment criteria and the certification process. This improvement plan must be conducted with approval from a sponsor within the workplace.
At the end of the project, participants are to submit a completed report with their project portfolio which will be used for Certification assessment. Satisfactory completion of all requirements will earn Green Belt Certification.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program fee includes:
- Written feedback on the sponsor-approved and sponsor-signed Improvement Plan proposal
- 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions conducted by telephone, webchat or face-to-face, with timing and method dependent on mutual availability
- Assessment of one completed Improvement Project portfolio complying with Certification guidelines.
It is possible for participants to complete the Certification process within 2-3 months.
Green Belt Enrolment Conditions
Before paying for entry into the Green Belt certification program candidates must read and accept the following conditions:
- This is a self-managed self-driven program.
- The Certification process is valid for 12 months only. Participants will be advised of their Certification expiry date once payment has been processed.
- For acceptance into the Green Belt Certification Program, a completed Improvement Plan signed by a sponsor and associated Project Set Up Activities (Project Set Up Cycle) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of advice regarding enrolment.
- The completed project portfolio meeting UTS requirements must be submitted within the 12 month expiry date.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure any change, revision or substitution of the sponsor-approved Improvement Plan is done within the 12 month validity period.
Lean Six Sigma Overview (UTS: Business website)
Executive Development Business Short Courses
For specific queries regarding course content, please contact Executive Education, UTS Business School on Tel: +61 (02) 9514 3504 or email email@example.com
If you have any enquiries regarding enrolment or payment, please contact UTS Short Courses on Tel: +61 (02) 9514 2912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View terms and conditions.
Note: International students cannot obtain a student visa to study this course in Australia. International students already in Australia on a student visa may be able to undertake this course.