Before you apply
Here are a few important things for you to check out before you apply:
- admission requirements for this course.
These can be found on the Overview tab and there may also be additional entry requirements.
- required levels of English proficiency for the course you’re interested in.
- credit recognition guidelines if you’ve undertaken previous study that might be credited towards your course at UTS.
You can meet an international student advisor at one of our events worldwide to ask questions and submit an application.
How to apply
International students apply to study at UTS through UTS International.
International students who are doing:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification in or outside Australia, or
- an International Baccalaureate, or
- a New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3,
apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) (opens an external site).
Autumn session 2017 intake for local and year 12 international students.
|31||Closing date for applications for admission to undergraduate international students for Spring session 2017 (where applicable)|
|24||Spring session classes commence (all courses except Calendar B)|
|24-28||Orientation for main calendar Spring session and Calendar B Spring session|
|31||Calendar B Spring session classes commence|
|30||Closing date for application for admission to undergraduate international students for Autumn session 2018|