On This Page
UTS Engineering has a variety of scholarships on offer to those who can demonstrate academic excellence. Scholarships are available to future and current students, and most scholarships are offered through our undergraduate programs, though there are a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships available to international students.
Most of our scholarships are industry sponsored which means that aside from the financial benefit, they promote your development as a future leader in engineering by giving you opportunities to create links with industry early on in your course. We have industry sponsored scholarships available in the undergraduate program as well as a number of equity scholarships for those who've experienced financial hardship or educational disadvantage.
Read profiles of our current engineering scholars and their advice on the application and interview process.
Most of our current student scholarships in the undergraduate program are also sponsored by industry and offer you the opportunity to complete one or both of your internships with the sponsor.
Research students have a number of scholarships that they can apply for which are sponsored by the Faculty and UTS.
UTS Engineering awards over 30 prizes annually to high achievers.
The following is a list of prizes available currently:
- Alan Chappel Engineering Innovation Prize
- Association of Consulting Structural Engineers (ACSE) Design Award
- Ausgrid Prize in Power Engineering
- C R Kennedy Prize
- Concrete Pipe Association of Australasia Prize
- CSE-Uniserve Power Engineering Prize
- Dean's Capstone Presentation Award
- Dean's Merit List Award
- Eldred G Bishop Prize
- Electric Energy Society of Australia Prize
- Engineers Australia Civil and Structural Panel (Sydney Division) Prize
- Francis E Feledy Memorial Prize
- George J Haggarty Civil Engineering Prize
- Hanson Prize
- Institution of Engineering and Technology - E C Parkinson Prize
- Institution of Engineering and Technology - Manufacturing Engineering Prize
- Institution of Engineering and Technology Prize
- Jack Kaganer Prize
- John Heine Memorial Foundation Continuing Education Prize
- John Heine Memorial Foundation Prizes
- Richard Whitfeld Prize
- RS Components Pty Ltd Prize
- Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia (SRIA) Award
- The Institute of Instrumentation Control and Automation (IICA) - Electrical
- The Institute of Instrumentation Control and Automation (IICA) - Mechanical
- The Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia NSW Division Medal
- The Victor E Shalala Memorial Achievement Award
- Trevor Buchner Design Prize
- Zonta Club of Sydney Breakfast Award