The School of Education is a leading provider of practice based learning in teacher education, language and literacy teaching, and for professional development in education. We integrate innovations in teaching and learning into the content of our all courses, as well as how we deliver them.
With our global, practice-based learning model, UTS is a recognised leader in teaching and learning. Many of our lecturers are leaders in their areas of expertise, and many are active in professional practice. This means you’ll be exposed to the most relevant and up-to-date knowledge and skills in your field. The School is located on level 3 & 4 Building 10, UTS Broadway campus.
Course areas offered in Education include:
The School of Education is part of a university that is well recognised and regarded internationally, as reflected in the major rankings:
- Top 151-200 for Education globally in QS World University subject rankings
- 1st in Australia and 8th in world’s Top 50 under 50 QS Global ranking of newer universities
- 1st in Australia and 21st globally in the Times Higher Education top 100 universities under 50 years of age.
- 24th in the Times Higher Education list of world’s most International Universities
- 193rd in the world and 9th in Australia by QS Ranking of World Universities
- Top 250-300 ranking, Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- Top 301-400 ranking of world universities, Shanghai Jiao University Academic Ranking
Our staff are dedicated experts. Their expertise and close connection with professional and community networks provides students with up-to-date learning opportunities and access to guest lecturers and diverse organisations.
We recognise that postgraduate students have to juggle competing priorities and provide a range of convenient delivery options and class times to assist you in balancing these demands. We offer full-time or part-time, with most classes in the evening. In some courses, we also offer distance study options.
The UTS City campus on Broadway is in the heart of Sydney. Just a short walk from Central Station, it’s close to the CBD and easily accessible by bus and train. There are also a number of parking stations close to campus which offer discounted student rates.